Guess what else?! 5 days until Jesse arrives!
He is currently in Florence with his madre – how awesome is it that she flew to Italy to visit with him for the week?? I hope they are able to find some relatives and explore all that Italy has to offer.
I’m quite excited, but also quite nervous. We haven't seen each other since February 28 (described in post "The Goodbye Cruise".
I hope he likes the apartment I chose for us, and I hope he still likes me. I hope I didn't screw everything up. I hope he likes Surfers Paradise, enough to live here for two months anyway. I hope he doesn’t think poorly of Australia given everything that has happened. And that it’s cold. I hope things haven’t changed too much over the past four months…I have a lot of regrets. I fear him meeting some of the more beautiful, more trustworthy girls here, and liking them more than me. The model type that he is used to and deserves. Likewise, I fear him getting here and hating everything about me and this land. Geez, I didn't mean this post to turn so sullen.
Guess all I can do is wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment